Saffron Peda and Besan Laddu : Two easy Diwali sweets



Wishing all my dear friends a very happy and prosperous Diwali
May this diwali fulfill all your dreamsJ


As today is an off day, I started my day with the usual blog hopping and came across the Kesar Peda recipe at Sharmis passion.
I have to admit that I was head over heels over the sweet, cute little pedas .
She have put it soo beautifully that you feel like making it right awayJ And I did it!
Do hop on to her lovely space here to see the detailed pictorial!

  
The second sweet I made was Besan laddu, I simple followed the steps from the video here

9 Comments:

  1. Thanks so much for trying and posting it too...Glad that u liked it, its has come out great!! Happy Diwali to u too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,yumm and delicious Peda and besan Laddu Dear.Luv it.Wish U a Happy and Delicious Diwali.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish you too happy and safe diwlai.
    Sweets are too good .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delicious saffron peda and besan laddu. Happy Diwali to you and family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hvae never heard about both Peda and Besan Laddu but they look so good and cute, really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Diwali !! Yummy and tempting sweets !!

    Ongoing Event - Festive Food

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...